Monday, August 27, 2012

Fall Begins continued

As Tracey already stated, every new semester brings in new interns to the office of the Boys & Girls Club of Northeast Florida. My name is Christy Goodman, and I am the other intern that was given the wonderful opportunity to learn and work with the BGCNF. I am currently a senior at the University of North Florida and I am majoring in communications with a focus in advertising and minoring in international studies. This is my first internship, and I am excited for the upcoming three months here at the BGCNF.

Like most children, I grew up going to Boys & Girls Clubs with sports teams, groups from school, and more. I have many fond memories from the time I spent there. I am eager to learn about the business side of the BGCNF and sharpen my skills to better myself in a professional manner. I am also excited to visit the local clubs and see all the hardwork that so many people put into the centers. Here's to a busy yet exciting three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment