Tuesday, July 10, 2012

This is my first blog post for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida. As the Summer Development Intern I have greatly valued my time spent with the organization. We are now easing past the halfway mark of summer, and I cannot believe how fast the time has flown! It seems like just yesterday I took a step into the office...

 After a lot of research on blogging for nonprofits, my supervisor and I came to the conclusion that blogging for our organization had to be done. We hope that you will interact with our updates. More importantly, we hope you enjoy them.

Oh yeah, and she's currently seeking Fall interns...
"The Boys & Girls Clubs of Northeast Florida is looking for a Development Intern for the 2012 Fall semester. This internship combines all aspects from PR to event planning to social media. Please email courtneyw@bgcnf.org for a description. We would love to have you join our team!"


No comments:

Post a Comment